Beam and Block Prices and Availability
TETRiS the eco-friendly alternative to beam and concrete blocks
TETRiS is the eco-friendly, super strong structural flooring alternative to beam and block floors. The revolutionary system is designed to provide outstanding thermal and structural performance. The insulation blocks sit on and between standard pre-stressed concrete floor beams and is finished with a structural concrete topping.
Replacing concrete blocks with TETRiS insulation blocks in a suspended ground floor construction will speed up the build process and dramatically increase the structures thermal insulation efficiency, with U-values as low as 0.11 W/m2K achievable. In addition, using TETRiS will enable you to gain CODE credits. TETRiS has been awarded the highest possible code for sustainable homes construction rating of A+ = 3 Code credits (Element No. 820140051).
TETRiS Block and beam simple ordering process
- Customer or architect e-mails ground floor/foundation layout(s) and U-value requirement(s) to Cellecta’s TETRiS Technical Department (TTD) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- TTD produces a beam and TETRiS layout tailored to the floor’s design and performance requirements.
- TTD issue an email quotation detailing components included in the price (TETRiS blocks, pre-stressed concrete beams, concrete slip and closure blocks) along with the U-values achieved using different TETRiS block thickness’.
- If acceptable, the customer emails back order confirmation together with specific delivery information. TTD issues payment instruction by return.
- A mutually convenient delivery date for the components is agreed and confirmed by email.
- TETRiS blocks are delivered in palletised plot specific lots, together with any required slip and closer blocks and a colour coded layout drawing.
- Beams are delivered on a flat bed lorry
- Contractor installs floor in accordance with issued layout plan and Cellecta’s fitting instructions.
Contact us today for a quote – using the contact form below
For TETRiS beam and block prices and availability information call our technical team on 08456 71-71-74. Alternatively email email@example.com with your requirements or use the contact form at the bottom of the page.