TETRiS : eco-friendly, insulated block and beam structural flooring system
TETRiS is the eco-friendly, super strong structural flooring insulated alternative to concrete beam and block floors. The revolutionary system is designed to provide outstanding thermal and structural performance. The insulation blocks sit on and between standard pre-stressed concrete floor beams and is finished with a structural concrete topping.
TETRiS insulated block and beam simple ordering process
- Customer or architect e-mails ground floor/foundation layout(s) and U-value requirement(s) to Cellecta’s TETRiS Technical Department (TTD) – email@example.com
- TTD produces a beam and TETRiS layout tailored to the floor’s design and performance requirements.
- TTD issue an email quotation detailing components included in the price (TETRiS blocks, pre-stressed concrete beams, concrete slip and closure blocks) along with the U-values achieved using different TETRiS block thickness’.
- If acceptable, the customer emails back order confirmation together with specific delivery information. TTD issues payment instruction by return.
- A mutually convenient delivery date for the components is agreed and confirmed by email.
- TETRiS blocks are delivered in palletised plot specific lots, together with any required slip and closer blocks and a colour coded layout drawing.
- Beams are delivered on a flat bed lorry
- Contractor installs floor in accordance with issued layout plan and Cellecta’s fitting instructions.
Why use TETRiS?
Replacing concrete blocks with TETRiS insulation blocks in a suspended ground floor construction will speed up the build process and dramatically increase the structures thermal insulation efficiency, with U-values as low as 0.11 W/m2K achievable. In addition, using TETRiS will enable you to gain CODE credits.
TETRiS has been awarded the highest possible code for sustainable homes construction rating of A+ = 3 Code credits (Element No. 820140051).
TETRiS Concrete Beam Partners
Cellecta has established a nationwide network of respected pre-stressed concrete beam manufacturers who can both design and supply floors to incorporate TETRiS insulation blocks.
Compared with traditional concrete infill blocks, incorporating TETRiS blocks into the design dramatically reduces the static load imposed on the concrete beams, thus reducing the overall quanitiy of beams required and increasing the span bridged.
Please contact out TETRiS Manager on 08456 71 71 74 for more information
TETRiS Award Nomation 2012
Cellecta are pleased to announce TETRiS the eco-friendly alternative to beam and block structural flooring systems has been shortlisted for the Housebuilder 2012 Best product award . Housebuilder is recognised as one of the most prestigious magazines in the industry and nomination represents a great achievement for the innovative structural ground floor system.
Key Benefits of TETRiS over beam and block
- High thermal performance: U-values as low as 0.10 W/m2K achievable
- A+ Green Guide rated system
- Quicker and easier to install
- Produces a floor with zero cold bridges
- CSH Pol 1 compliant TETRiS ECO option available
- 100% Recyclable
- TETRiS Brochure
- Construction Details
- How to achieve super low U-values with TETRiS ground floor insulation systems
- Code for Sustainable Homes Credits
- Physical Properties