TETRiS can be used in a multitude of structural ground floor applications, including full functionality with underfloor heating systems.
For the the range of possible TETRiS floor constructions please click here .
For more information on specific applications please call our technical team on 08456 71-71-74
TETRiS Block and beam simple ordering process
- Customer or architect e-mails ground floor/foundation layout(s) and U-value requirement(s) to Cellecta’s TETRiS Technical Department (TTD) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- TTD produces a beam and TETRiS layout tailored to the floor’s design and performance requirements.
- TTD issue an email quotation detailing components included in the price (TETRiS blocks, pre-stressed concrete beams, concrete slip and closure blocks) along with the U-values achieved using different TETRiS block thickness’.
- If acceptable, the customer emails back order confirmation together with specific delivery information. TTD issues payment instruction by return.
- A mutually convenient delivery date for the components is agreed and confirmed by email.
- TETRiS blocks are delivered in palletised plot specific lots, together with any required slip and closer blocks and a colour coded layout drawing.
- Beams are delivered on a flat bed lorry
- Contractor installs floor in accordance with issued layout plan and Cellecta’s fitting instructions.